NWA Boatball / Jumpstart, Wed, 5:30 PM

Open Discussion
ARzach

Re: NWA Boatball / Jumpstart, Wed, 5:30 PM

Post by ARzach » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:03 pm

Anne and I are planning to head South. Are you playing boatball or running the river? Not sure we can get there in time to catch up with the shuttle for a river-run, but maybe.

What is the plan?

--Z
Smile, summer run-off is coming!!!

NoQuarter
Name: Jon Kennedy

Post by NoQuarter » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:25 pm

Level is still at 6.21 so if folks want to run the river, we can... it's a nice backyard run with some wave trains but nothing else to write home about at that level.

My humble opinion since everyone has different schedules and we usually start and then add folks as they show up is
GAME ON. Boatball GAME ON. Let's play and if folks decide we want to run the river... it's not a long float from the green bridge. We won't go any where until Zach and Anne show up.

And then we will have feats of daring... especially if water is flowing over the low head dam.

Jon

wiredforsound
Name: Jeff Neisler

Post by wiredforsound » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Darn near pushing 50 degrees here in NWA. Got a good feeling the sun will pop out right about 5:30 :grin:

Based on posting &/or texts the count is looking like possible 9 boatball players that I know of with 3 of the nine arriving sometime after 5:30, so we should have enough to start a game with a little 3 on 3 action at 5:30.

If you've been trying to decide come on out and join us. Guaranteed to be a great workout to get you ready for some warmer paddling this weekend &/or jumpstarted for any Whitewater School learning.

I'm with Jon....GAME ON :hammer2: :hammer2:
Jeff Neisler (aka wiredforsound, formerly known as Godzilla)
4seven9.three8one.5nine9five

Bulldog Nelson
Name: Stephen

Post by Bulldog Nelson » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:02 pm

GAH! JB Hunt has called me up to Chicago until next wednesday! Hate Missing the early games like this! :thumbdown:
The mountains are calling and I must go. -John Muir

tomOzarkVideo
Name: Tom McFetridge

Post by tomOzarkVideo » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:25 pm

wiredforsound wrote:Darn near pushing 50 degrees here in NWA. Got a good feeling the sun will pop out right about 5:30 :grin:

Based on posting &/or texts the count is looking like possible 9 boatball players that I know of with 3 of the nine arriving sometime after 5:30, so we should have enough to start a game with a little 3 on 3 action at 5:30.

If you've been trying to decide come on out and join us. Guaranteed to be a great workout to get you ready for some warmer paddling this weekend &/or jumpstarted for any Whitewater School learning.

I'm with Jon....GAME ON :hammer2: :hammer2:
We may be there.. I was counting on 38 and rainy earlier.
"My favorite rapid was Boogie Water" - kru

Social Media