River Valley Meeting Oct 9th

Open Discussion

Dr. Steve Yaney

River Valley Meeting Oct 9th

Post by Dr. Steve Yaney » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:59 am

RV chapter will meet at 6PM October 9th at the WAR (Western Arkansas Running Club) building at 7308 Ellis St. at Fort Chaffee. Ellis St. does show up on Google Maps. They have a big WAR sign and I will have the ACC banner up as well. This will give everyone a chance to check out the building as they are reaching out to us to help defray the utility cost and we would have a permanent meeting place. If you have any concerns you should try to attend. We have other business to discuss as well as update on Powers' Port and Arkansas River Water Trail !!!

Michele Jackson

Re: River Valley Meeting Oct 9th

Post by Michele Jackson » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:36 pm

Steve, if I'm not mistaken there are no chairs currently there so everyone should bring their own chair.

Dr. Steve Yaney

Post by Dr. Steve Yaney » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:22 am

Chairs have been ordered and hopefully will be in by then. If not I have a backup plan.If that fails too, then I'll post up for all to bring chairs/coolers to sit on!!

Moniker
Name: Don

Post by Moniker » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:32 pm

I don't suppose chairs would be a top priority for a running club.I hope I can make it but I may have to sit this one out as it"s still an hour and half drive.
It's good to have a permenant meeting place for the chapter and I would like to check out Peter's Point.
Sorry about the bad puns. :beer2:
"If it's a dull party,leave it that way."
Flo to Andy Capp

Social Media