WW School

Open Discussion
kru1
Name: Kristian

Re: WW School

Post by kru1 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Wow, what a great weekend

kru
I say, and I intend it emphatically, let the river be.
Thomas Hart Benton, on the Buffalo River

JasonK
Name: Jason Kindall

Post by JasonK » Sun May 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Yep! Despite the looow slooow water I had a great time and learned a ton. Great job guy and gals!
Cheers,

Jason

wet 2 woody
Name: Woody

Post by wet 2 woody » Mon May 07, 2012 1:15 am

I paddled with the K-10 group! Thanks to the instructor, Larry Lewis and assistants (Joe and Jim) from Dallas and Shreveport area! Other paddlers Dustin (texarkana)...Shay (dallas) Debbie (Little Rock) Jessica (Shreveport)....

Great food fellowship and organization...also the chapters that prepared the catfish supper on Sat night and Pancakes on Sunday morning.

Truly enjoyed my first WW School on the Mulberry...fun people..good attitudes and enthusiasm more than made-up for our low water conditions!

TC152
Name: Tony Curtis

Post by TC152 » Mon May 07, 2012 6:23 pm

What a great time had by all! Friendly folks, great food, and top-shelf instructors all combined with pleasant weather to make a really enjoyable event! Debby and I really enjoyed spending quality time with some new friends as this was our first WW school. We're hooked. Thanks to all the fine individuals who helped organize the event! Big personal thanks to instructors Adam, Brian, and John in K1. Our flotilla of cartoon characters learned a lot and had a blast... and Debby's K10 group did too!!!

Half Ton
Name: J Herrick P

Post by Half Ton » Tue May 08, 2012 9:25 am

WE did have a colorful bunch of characters in class and at school - which did help keep things fun :D

It was great to meet you and your wife, Tony.

Here's to some WW sometime soon for all :beer2:
"The challenge goes on. There are other lands and rivers, other wilderness areas, to save and to share with all. I challenge you to step forward to protect and care for the wild places you love best"

- Neil Compton

Jim E
Name: Jim Enns

Post by Jim E » Tue May 08, 2012 10:20 am

Woody,

OUCH!!! Saying that I am from Shreveport. I mean Harlan is from Shreveport...and...well...

It's Texarkana dude.

Twas' great having you in our class and always keeping things on the light side!

Tony,

Debby is a jewel!! One of Saturday's high lights was seeing her face light up when she got her ferry angle right and felt the power/pull of the river!!

Nice seeing a couple that enjoys a great sport together!
Just living the liquid lifestyle!!!

Jim Enns <*)))))))))><

hdh
Name: Harlan

Post by hdh » Tue May 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Jim is just piling up the river Karma points!!!

I might have to throw you a rope one day Jim, or not....
Harlan Dickson Hughes.....If you fly with the buzzards at night, you got to soar with the eagles in the morning!!!!!!

TC152

Post by TC152 » Tue May 08, 2012 9:02 pm

Wow! What a great weekend. So much better than I ever anticipated. Many, many thanks to instructors Jim, John and Larry. Really lucked out with the best group of professional, patient teachers. Shout out to Jessica, Woody, Shay and Destin. We had such an awesome group-without a doubt the most fun on the river that day. Thanks for putting up with my chatter. Hope to see you guys back next year or floating by somewhere!

Debby C.

TC152

Post by TC152 » Tue May 08, 2012 9:04 pm

So sorry it's shout out to Dustin not Destin!

Debby C.

ShayA
Name: Shay

Post by ShayA » Wed May 09, 2012 10:02 pm

K10 was a fun group! You guys and girls were the best. I couldn't have asked for a better group for my first WW school. Debby, Jessica, Woody, Dustin, Jim, Joe and Larry thank you for the memories.

-- Shay

Social Media