Whitewater School Appreciation

Open Discussion

justanovice
Name: Sandy

Whitewater School Appreciation

Post by justanovice » Tue May 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Many thanks to all of you who put in countless hours of preparation toward whitewater school this year. This was my first year to attend this event, and it was everything (and more) that I could have wanted. My instructors (Liz, Frank, and Victor) were outstanding in their knowledge, dedication, and patience. (Jeremy, Jake, and "the guy with the blue GM" deserve some thanks as well in helping me to revive my dead battery.) Thanks also to the chapters who provided the awesome catfish dinner and pancake breakfast. In addition, many thanks to the VanKamps for emailing back and forth at registration to assist me in the decision as to whether this was an appropriate endeavor for me and my daughter, Caitlin. Thanks also to her instructors. She's becoming more and more passionate about the hobby of kayaking. A HUGE THANK YOU to the entire ACC for making this past weekend such a memorable event.
Sandy
Sandy S.

GN YAKN

Re: Whitewater School Appreciation

Post by GN YAKN » Wed May 04, 2011 9:58 am

Kewl! :clap:

Thanks Sandy! 36 years and going strong!
Dave Robertson

"Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.....
Chief Dan George in The Outlaw Josey Wales 1976 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRX6hSGeZs4

Social Media