Malone microsport trailer, know anything??

Open Discussion
justanovice
Name: Sandy

Malone microsport trailer, know anything??

Post by justanovice » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:13 pm

Well, it's decided. I am going to get a trailer for our three upcoming Christmas-gift kayaks. I am looking at a Malone microsport trailer that will hold four boats. That way, I will have a spare slot for someone to join or if my husband ever decides to try this great sport. It's designed for carrying boats only which in itself is both good and bad. It cradles the yaks securley and snugly(good), but the trailer isn't very versatile(bad). In all honesty, we don't ever tow stuff anyway. The car racks are cheaper, but like Lupe, I have a bad shoulder that gets aggravated. Lifting kayaks might become a problem.
With that being said, does anyone own a Malone Microsport or know anything about them? Durable? Easy to load? Any other advice or knowledge about that trailer? I need something light so that I can manually aim it somewhere if my backiing-up skills don't improve. Keep coming with the advice. You guys/gals are awesome, especially for us newbies who are still pretty dense about the sport.
Sandy S.

Social Media