Tot Gauge

Open Discussion
Ryan Viser

Re: Tot Gauge

Post by Ryan Viser » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:59 pm

Oh I'm glad Gordon got involved. I meant to say in the previous post, but forgot - I would expect this kind of crap from Gordon, but not from you guys :lol:

Class I boater....yeah....maybe when I was a zygote. :lol: :lol: :lol:

KAYAKN

Post by KAYAKN » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:17 pm

Harlan did it!!!!

whiznut

Post by whiznut » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:05 am

If you dont get a call by all means call somebody. It would have been great to have somebody else in the truck to talk about Harlan to. He doesnt go because he's out chicken shootin.

mgood

Post by mgood » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:25 pm

Back to original topic- how can I get an estimate on the tot level? The either we've had a monsoon which quickly disappeared, or the gauge is just plain wrong. Any ideas?

hdh
Name: Harlan

Post by hdh » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:20 am

I did not do it... You know I will call. Might be 3 am but I call. You might not understand what I am saying but I call. Might not even be about kayaking but I call.
Harlan!!!
Harlan Dickson Hughes.....If you fly with the buzzards at night, you got to soar with the eagles in the morning!!!!!!

KAYAKN

Post by KAYAKN » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:25 am

mgood, this might help ya.
http://www.arkansascanoeclub.com/misc/Coss-future.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
But trying to catch it at good levels, you have to watch the gauges and the message board. Noticed you are from Shreveport, have i meet you on the river's??
Adam

mgood

Post by mgood » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:00 am

I don't know- we may have. I go up to the Tot quite a bit- the reason I couldn't help but comment on the gauge is that it has been flatlined for two days now. Not very good to predict water levels. I'd be up for a shuttle up to AR whenever you want to go run something. My name is Micah Goodwin- cell is 318-272-3293. Here's to winter rains/snows!

KAYAKN

Post by KAYAKN » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:35 am

You paddle with your dad sometimes?? I think i may have meet you below the falls one day last year. If your dad is Joe i have paddled with you guys. Are you a member of the Ozark Society Bayou Chapter?? We have a planning meeting this week and im going to set the dates for roll classes and boat ball. If you are a member you'll get a newsletter with all the dates.Think you might want to play boat ball??

mgood

Post by mgood » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:56 pm

I'm up for it, just send me an email with some info (mgoodwin@centenary.edu) or call (272-3293). Sounds like a good time to me.

Social Media